We offer different source code licensing and pricing options for macchina.io. This includes open-source licensing for the basic framework.
The following features require a commercial source code license:
- REST, SOAP, JSON-RPC and HTTP support for C++ Remoting framework.
- WSDL/XML Schema (XSD) C++ code generator.
- UPnP™ and DNS-SD frameworks.
- OPC-UA and CANopen support.
- Cryptographically signed bundles for secure software updates and implementation of device specific app stores.
- App/Bundle Sandboxing with entitlements for securely running third-party applications within macchina.io.
- Advanced, database-based user authentication and authorization with optional LDAP integration.
- An extensible command line interface framework.
- Application container support.
See this table for a comparison of open-source and commercially-licensed features.
The most suitable licensing and support option (yearly subscription, one-time source code buy-out, or per-device royalties) depends on the specifics of your project. We are looking forward to working with you to find it.
We provide professional support, consulting, developer training, workshops and custom development services.
Please contact us using the form below to discuss your project, licensing, training and support requirements. For pricing inquiries, please provide team size and approximate number of devices you plan to deploy macchina.io on.